an ice fishing break too
01-05-2015, 12:20 PM
an ice fishing break too
I really hope all is great with you both, and I hope all of the wedding plans are going spectacular as well. All the best to you both and your loved ones, as well as all of the forum readers - you all rock. Happy New Year, Bob
01-12-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: an ice fishing break too
Hi Bob!

You rule homie. :D

Everything is fucking spectacular in my world these days.... my family and I had a sick ass holiday season and we are totally living every moment to the max. Dee (my wife) and I have sort of co-joined our spiritual paths and the road is littered with opportunities for epic personal and relationship growth. The landscape is pretty fucking amazing and I've never been so excited about being alive as I am right now.

Brett, who will hopefully speak for himself soon, has had a long, long last couple of months and is extremely busy with his shop (which got an entire makeover and new machinery) and the wedding preparations. The smoke may be beginning to clear (?) but who knows what Life is doing and everything is perpetually uncertain. All I can say is that I am mutha fucking excited to take Dee and the kids down to Florida for a week to party with Brett and his crew and watch him tie the knot.

Thank you for the well wishes, I hope that you and yours had a monumental Xmas/New Years and that you are all kickin' ass and bustin' balls just like Jeebus would want you to. ;D

Below is a link to my family's Christmas photo this year... it took us 6 hours to set up, and I showed my true inner asshole that day by allowing my perfectionist tendencies to get the better of me. Plenty of fodder for the podcast I'm sure. :P

Love to you all!!!!

Carson

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater