The Return...
01-27-2017, 05:16 PM
The Return...

01-30-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: The Return...
As an update on this, we did record on the 22nd but after hearing the final edit, decided it wasn't worthy of a comeback episode and shelved it. So we'll be recording again this Sunday and hopefully the third time will be a charm. Fingers crossed and apologies for the delay.
02-19-2017, 09:13 PM
I don't see any podcasts. I got an email about a month ago.
02-20-2017, 09:25 AM
Hi Lori,

We have recorded several podcasts now but have shelved all of them as we have been having difficulties with the content. We keep getting derailed into political conversations that we feel veers away from the intent of the podcast. We had a long conversation yesterday about where we want to go with things, how to keep ourselves from getting side-tracked and both Brett and I feel we have (finally) nailed exactly where to go from here. So, it will be a few more weeks most likely before we get anything out officially, but we hope that we won't disappoint once we do put something out. Sorry for the delay. :)

Love,
Carson
02-20-2017, 01:40 PM
I like political conversations.
02-21-2017, 01:34 PM
I hate having political conversations with 50% of the population. It is almost as bad as listening to my loved ones tell me that me and my children will perish after the last breath because I am no longer a practicing Roman Catholic. I love being married to someone who politically agrees with 98% of my ideas. Yet, it sounds pretty fucking funny to think about Carson and Brett getting caught up in this. I don't know why, but that seems funny for some reason.
03-15-2017, 09:02 AM
Something weird...

I have no saved podcasts from you guys, but when I'm in my car, your old podcasts start playing. It's when I'm on shuffle for music. It must be a sign. Haha.

I have 30 podcasts on my phone( it's a newer one). None of the other podcasts play on shuffle music.
03-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Hahaha, that is funny Lori! We'd better get our fucking act together soon, before your your car/phone decide we aren't worth the throwing in the mix anymore hahaha.

horns