ourse, I’m a bit biased (especi
05-31-2018, 12:19 AM
ourse, I’m a bit biased (especi
“White sneakers are an all-time classic and favorite shoe of mine! I like that they are so comfortable and go with everything, from a good denim Nike Roshe Run Womens look and cute outerwear in winter to a full summer look, and even with a www.robertrizzo.nl dress! I always make sure to bring a pair of white sneakers when I travel. I especially love my white Frye sneakers because of their versatility and perfect fit. The quality leather and design make them really special, and such Adidas Superstar Damen a classic essential for me! Even had to buy a new pair recently since mine got so outworn! It’s definitely a staple piece in my wardrobe.” —Soraya, blogger at Soul of SorayaI grew up in a sports-fanatic family; always playing, watching, talking about Nike Air Max 2017 Dames sports and sports culture. This background directly influences Nike Air Force 1 Dam my style and my choices in wardrobe. Comfort is the way to go. You can’t move slow on these New York streets, or waste time in uncomfortable shoes. I choose my sneakers based on my mood and what’s inspiring me at the moment. My go-to Adidas NMD Dam sneaker is a classic Air Force 1. Their versatility makes it a staple piece Nike Air Pegasus 89 Dames in my closet. Always keep a clean pair in your closet.” —Michelle Silva, co-founder of the Con.ceptMy current fave white sneakers are the Eytys ‘Jet’. The reasons I love them are because they are a clean-looking sneak (and Nike Internationalist Femme therefore go with everything), they tap into the whole ‘dad sneaker’ trend, and because they make me a little bit taller! I love Eytys’s whole approach to shoe design, and basically need their whole collection!” —Belle, journalist and style blogger Nike Roshe Run Womens at Honey Belle WorldOf course, I’m a bit biased (especially after Nike Air Max 90 Womens the amount of hard work I put into my collection for Puma), but my own pair of ‘Do Less. Be More. Platform Strap’ shoes are my favorite [editor’s note: This style has already sold out, but the rest of the collection is available Nike Air Vapormax Femme here]. They’re super comfortable, and I love the message of being who you truly are and ditching this idea of having to do something to be that. They’re also a beautiful canvas to draw on. My staple go-to sneaker is an all-white pair of Chuck Taylor high-tops in canvas. They’re easy to travel with, super Nike Air Max Classic BW Dames comfy, and the perfect work sneakers for when I’m doing big jobs outside.” —Shantell Martin, artist