010 - Weedtervention
02-23-2014, 11:30 PM
010 - Weedtervention
[Image: 010_image.jpg]

010 - Weedtervention
Episode ten finds the guys discovering some changes to their reactions when faced with extreme external circumstances. Carson shares another wild acupuncture experience, and Brett shares a story of a teaching brought upon by an unlikely candidate. An inquiry into marijuana use quickly becomes an intervention of sorts as Carson is forced to look at the role it plays in his life. Other topics include psychedelic studies and emotional integration. \m/

Permanent Download Link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/seekanddestroy...ENTION.mp3

Related Links

Credits: This podcast uses This podcast uses “Gasp.wav” by Dvideoguy, “Thump2.wav” by Adam_N , and “undress” by sangtao, all licensed under CC0 1.0. It also uses “Door_Open_2.wav” by skyumori, licensed under CC Sampling Plus 1.0, and a clip of “Mi Verdad” by Los Sundayers, licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0.
03-04-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: 010 - Weedtervention
Great podcast boys. When Carson was talking about his acupuncture session that released a blockage, I started thinking about what are some other alternatives to do that. I am not at the point of worrying about energy blockages yet. So Carson was lucky enough to find this incredible acupuncturist, but would Qigong work just as well? What else would work, or what else would you recommend to explore to even things out if one were to ever need it? Is there something about AYP that brings up energy imbalances, or is that just an inevitable part of the process? Muchas gracias mi amigos
03-04-2014, 11:02 AM
(03-04-2014 12:43 AM)regedit Wrote:  So Carson was lucky enough to find this incredible acupuncturist, but would Qigong work just as well? What else would work, or what else would you recommend to explore to even things out if one were to ever need it? Is there something about AYP that brings up energy imbalances, or is that just an inevitable part of the process? Muchas gracias mi amigos

I think the therapist is as important as the modality. The acupuncturist I see doesn't use needles (or lasers anymore) on me but only touches certain places on my arm or feet with her fingers in order to start moving energy through and pushing the blockages out. Probably closer to reiki or something like that than actual acupuncture.

Personally, I don't think Chi Gong is going to do for many what this acupuncturist is doing for me... but I have limited experience with it, so I could be wrong. I think perhaps reiki, acupuncture, energy healers, maybe cranial sacral therapy(? no personal experience with it), psychedelic experiences and practices like what AYP offer are modalities that could do similar things, but I also think that everyone is different so what will work for one is not necessarily going to work for others.

About AYP causing energy imbalance... yes, absolutely it can cause it. Happens all the time. Perhaps only because people don't respect the power of the practices, over-practice and don't notice it until much too late. Pretty sure that is what has happened for both Brett and I. Doesn't happen like that for everyone, but it does seem to happen to many.

Love,
Carson
03-17-2014, 10:35 PM
This intro was so good! You guys nailed it!Worship
03-19-2014, 06:26 PM
Ha thanks lori! I honestly thought we may have pushed this one too far into ridiculousville, so I'm stoked to hear you dug it. Biggrin