012 - Suffering Sucks Balls
06-02-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: 012 - Suffering Sucks Balls
I wonder if it would be possible to "bash" the time/space conditioning out of someone. I wonder if by repeatedly pointing out where the time concept is in everything that is said eventually the concept would be dropped entirely. Probably not a "pleasant" way to go about it if it is possible.

Anyway, I think my idea to see if all suffering is time related only works on specific examples. Suffering in general is too vague in order to really get surgical on this shit. So, to rephrase the original question:

"What situations lately have you found yourself suffering in?"

snd
06-03-2014, 12:07 AM
I would say that most of my suffering lately has to do with some guilt and regret that results from not treating another person in a way that I would later prefer. Some of that is certainly time-based, as I will typically be much more impatient if I am in a hurry for some reason. At other times, I can be a dick for other reasons that do not seem to be time-based, but rather ego-based.
06-11-2014, 03:26 PM
I have tried to respond to your post regedit probably 10 times now, and keep getting interrupted repeatedly and never manage to finish the post (or get what I'm trying to out in words). Will keep trying, just didn't want to leave it hanging any longer in case you thought I had forgot about it.

snd